Anand Ahuja and Sonam Kapoor Caught at The Airport

Anand Ahuja and Sonam Kapoor Caught at The Airport:

Anand Ahuja and Sonam Kapoor is the most refreshing couple of Bollywood. Though both of them have never declared their relationship, they have nevermore hidden it from the media as well. The presence in each other’s essential events is getting headlines. As always, the happy couple was found having fun as they have landed in Mumbai. The couple looked very happy posing for the paparazzi with a broad smile. Anand Ahuja has been seen photobombing with the Bollywood fashion icon Sonam Kapoor. It’s a beautiful sight!

While asked about the relationship with Anand Ahuja, she quoted “I don’t want it to be written about. That has to be under my control. Everything else in my life is completely out of control. People are always saying things about me, on social media. They are always judging the way I look, the way I stand, the way I eat, the way I act, the way I speak. I need to protect others who come into my life because that person hasn’t signed up for what I have. Why should he or she have to go through that? It’s not fair. It’s private, and I don’t believe in talking about it. I will not hide it, but I will not talk about it either.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan Supporting Deepika Padukone for Padmavati Controversy